This Jan. 17 webinar features OPR Director Stephen Whitlock and includes a live question and answer session at the end of the presentation.
- Regulations governing tax practice before the IRS (Circular 230, Rev. 6/2014)
- Due diligence obligations of tax professionals
- Overview of other key Circular 230 provisions
- Practitioner responsibilities to their clients and to the tax administration system
- Best practices for all tax professionals
- Office of Professional Responsibility policies and procedures
Register for the webinar
Earn two CE credits in ethics.