Junior Project Accountant
Project management company seeks an experienced Junior Project Accountant to join our team in Charlottesville, VA. The position will report to the Controller.
The Junior Project Accountant is responsible for supporting various aspects of accounting, including A/R invoice preparation and payment reconciliation, A/P invoice processing and tracking, monitoring various metrics, and assisting the Sr. Accountant with general accounting responsibilities, journal entries, transactions, account reconciliations, and accruals.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of accounting experience, project accounting experience is a plus
- Experience with QuickBooks accounting software
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills required
- A proven track record of academic and professional excellence
Submit resume and cover letter to Careers@srconstructors.com.