Senior Financial Manager
Zeller+Gmelin Corporation is an international UV printing ink manufacturing company and leading competitor in the graphic arts industry. For more than 150 years the name Zeller+Gmelin has stood for the highest quality and customer orientated solutions.
We are seeking a Senior Financial Manager located at our Corporate Office in Richmond, Virginia. This position is responsible for the financial and legal oversight of Zeller+Gmelin Corporation and our legal entities located in the US, Canada and Mexico. This position is also responsible for the overall management and coordination of our US Company’s finance and accounting department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of all Accounting Functions.
- Oversight of Finance & Accounting related procedures.
- Annual Budget preparation for our US, Canada and Mexico companies.
- Annual Audit engagement and coordination.
- Preparation and coordination of annual consolidation packages for our parent company located in Germany.
- Responsible for timely completion of monthly financial statements.
- Cash control management.
- Manage Banking Relationships.
- Foreign Exchange management, reporting and coordination.
- Annual consolidation for USA tax purposes.
- Review of annual tax reporting for US, Canada and Mexico.
- Responsible for legal issues and creation of policies preventing legal cases.
- Responsible for company insurance policies.
- Legal contract reviews.
- Supervise Finance & Accounting at our Canada operation.
- Accountable for Canada legal filings.
- Responsible for timely tax and employment/ benefit related filings in our Canada location.
- Supervise Financial & Accounting areas at our Mexico operation.
- Coordination with 3rd party Mexico Accounting firm.
- Must be a licensed CPA.
- Minimum of five years of proven successful financial/accounting experience in a leadership role engaged in B2B activities.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree of Business/ Finance.
- Manufacturing background preferred.
- Experience in International business associations and relationships.
- Foreign language skills are beneficial, preferably Spanish, French, or German.
- Cultural sophistication to successfully communicate with staff in our parent company as well as staff in Canada and Mexico.
- A track record displaying loyalty and integrity.
- Strong financial and accounting skills.
- Strong presentation, negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good judgment, common sense and problem solving skills.
Richmond, Virginia – Near Richmond Airport
- Basic, Voluntary Life Insurance and AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Worker’s Compensation
- Retirement - 401K Plan
- Birthday Holiday
- Personal Time Off (PTO)