Verizon Wireless Discount Program
- 15% off monthly service - Data and Voice
- 25% off all accessories
- Flexibility to self-manage Verizon Business and Verizon Wireless products/services via a single portal
- Seamless and secure access to critical data and tools
- Improved productivity and efficiency
- Control costs by utilizing online tools
- Ecologically friendly with paperless bill options
- Immediate rebate offerings - no mail-in required
HOW TO SIGN UP
To take advantage of this discount program there are a few steps and a small upfront $25 fee to join the program. Check out the flow process below:
1. SIGN UP FOR THE PROGRAM & PAY THE $25 INITIAL PROGRAM FEE
2. FILL OUT THE REQUIRED VERIZON AOL FORM AND EMAIL OR FAX TO VSTAP
3. VSTAP FAXES OR EMAILS THE FORM TO THE MARYLAND SOCIETY
OF ACCOUNTANTS & TAX PROFESSIONALS
4. MARYLAND SOCIETY OF ACCOUNTANTS & TAX PROFESSIONALS SENDS
APPLICATION AOL FORM TO VERIZON WIRELESS
5. VERIZON WIRELESS CONTACTS INDIVIDUAL OR BUSINESS WITH EMAIL CONFIRMATION AND
LOGIN INFORMATION FOR ACCESS TO THE DISCOUNT PORTAL
What are the benefits of the Enterprise Center Discount Program for Association Verizon Wireless customers?
Enterprise Center provides comprehensive functionality for online management of Verizon telecommunication services. Enterprise Center enables customers to manage their Verizon products and services for their business. With Verizon Business and Verizon Wireless united on the same portal, large and small businesses experience a seamless online experience with single sign-on to their information via the Center.
What are the features of the portal?
The portal is a one-stop location for accessing critical information and resources to manage your Verizon Wireless services. The online tool, available via secure access 24/7, offers a host of applications that support a full business life cycle and enable you to save time, control costs, and manage your Verizon services. Once you have secure access as a registered portal user, you can get permissions - or entitlements - to one or more of the following:
Orders - Place and check status of orders for Verizon data and voice products including IP VPN, Private IP, U.S. and global Private Line, local services, inbound and outbound long distance services, Internet access and more! Wireless services can also be ordered.
Invoices - Review, analyze, and pay invoices online. See current charges across your business units and view past bills. Customize daily call records to monitor, trend, and analyze usage.
Repairs - Create, view, and update trouble tickets for voice, data, IP VPN, and Internet services and get electronic updates upon request. View ticket history for performance trending. Perform online tests to avoid a service call.
Return to top
If I have a current on-line account will the information be lost or changed?
When you register with the VEC discount program, you are starting as if you are a new customer.
- New contract for two years
- New account number
- New billing cycle
- You will keep your same cell number
Will the history I have with my current account be lost?
It is suggested that you print old invoices from your current account before you move into the VEC program. The cell phone history will not be ported into the new account. If you forget, you have 30 days to access the old data.
What discounts do I receive?
- 15% off monthly service - data and voice
- 25% off accessories
- Immediate rebate offerings - no mail in required
How do I get started?
After following the process flow
and receiving your confirmation email from Verizon, follow these steps to get started in using the portal.
- Select the link included in your confirmation email
- Enter the verification code that was provided in your confirmation email
- Click next
- Create user UserID and Password. The unique user ID must be between 5 and 20 lowercase characters, and alphanumeric with no spaces. Your password should be 8 to 12 characters long, contain at least one number, and a mix of both upper/lowercase letters without spaces. For additional security, you can use non-alphanumeric characters, e.g., /, &, +, and *.
- Select Submit.
- Select Sign In.
- Enter the User ID and Password you created.
- Read and accept the Terms & Conditions. You must accept the Terms and Conditions in order to use the portal.
- Click continue.
You now have to link your phone numbers to the portal page you created.
- At the very top of the page located by your name is a drop down entitled "Settings"
- Click on the drop down and pick, "Access Request"
- In "Services" click the red arrow next to: "I am responsible for a single bill account or single wireless number at my company"
- In "Wireless" click the circle that reads, "I'd like to request access to wireless numbers"
- Immediately a box will appear with you to add the wireless number
- You must answer two of the three areas: Work Phone, Home Phone, Email Address
- If you have multiple cell phones, click on "Add Another"
- Click "next" (you may need to click on this 2x)
- If the information is correct you will see a verification page; however, if something was entered incorrectly the page will not change.
- Upon completion, please log out then log back in. You should see your cell phone numbers listed that you activated when you click on, "Manage Wireless Lines and Accounts"
How do I turn off my paper invoice?
It's easy to eliminate your paper bill and become better organized. To get started, you should be a user of the Verizon Enterprise Center Invoices application. Once you have permission to view Online Billing, you can download a Quick Start Guide and complete the simple steps to go paperless, helping save energy and the environment. If you go paperless, we will plant a tree on your behalf through a donation to the American Forest program, supporting re-vegetation and reforestation projects.
Will I be notified when my invoice is available for viewing online?
The Verizon Enterprise Center Notification Rules application, accessed from the "Manage my E-mail/Pager Notifications" link on the Invoice tab, gives you the ability to control whether or not you receive an e-mail notification for your monthly invoice(s). In addition, you can identify which e-mail and/or pager addresses should receive this notification.
If you do not currently receive an invoice notification e-mail, click "Manage my E-Mail/Pager Notifications" and enable the invoice notification rule. If you currently receive an invoice notification e-mail and wish to unsubscribe, you will have to "disable" the invoice notification rule through the Notifications Rule application.
Can I pay by Credit Card?
Yes. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted.
Do I have any options to schedule a monthly payment?
Yes. You have three options:
- You can make an immediate payment
- Schedule a one-time payment within 30 days
- Schedule a monthly recurring payment. For recurring payments, you also have the option to edit or cancel these payments.