Are you a practitioner who still needs to take the Registered Tax Return Preparer Test?
If your answer is "YES", then this FREE one-hour IRS Live webinar is for YOU…
Topic: Get Prepared: A to Z Details on the Registered Tax Return Preparer Test
Date: Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Time: 2:00 p.m. (Eastern)
· Why the test is important
· Who must take the test
· Why the test should be taken soon
· How to schedule the test
· What study tools are available (Note: ASV is offering a one-day, live RTRP prep course on Dec. 17th)
· What to expect on test day
· What happens after you pass or fail
· Info about a new return preparer public listing
· How to decide between the RTRP test and the Special Enrollment Exam to become an Enrolled Agent
CPE: Certificate of Completion offered - Earn one CE credit - Category: Federal Tax Law
Click on the following link to register: http://www.visualwebcaster.com/IRS/89770/reg.asp?id=89770
Your participation in a brief survey after the webinar is greatly appreciated.
If you registered for the October 31st broadcast, you will need to re-register.
The IRS webinar is a great supplement to the ASV RTRP Live Prep Course
on December 17th in Sterling, VA. Click here to register
for this course. Call 800-927-2731 if you have questions about the live prep course, or would like to register over the phone.