Our client is seeking an experienced accounting professional to serve as company Assistant Controller. The position also works closely with Office Managers in each of the entities.
Overview of Responsibilities
• Ensuring that financial reporting is accurate and timely and that financial controls are in place to protect corporate assets and enforcing internal controls.
• Assist with the annual audit and preparation of external financial statements
• Manage bank reconciliation, cash flow management, fixed assets and daily cash forecasting.
• Assist creating monthly P&Ls for the various company entities.
• Overseeing the preparation of multiple personal property business tax returns.
• Analyzing information and advising the Controller and President on financial matters.
• Implementing effective and efficient processes.
• Works closely with General Managers
• Tracks equipment and vehicles for purposes of leasing
• CPA preferred and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
• Demonstrate a knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
• Have the ability to think and act strategically.
• Possess good oral and written communication skills.
• Maintain high personal standards, emphasizing in integrity and customer service.
• Possess a proficiency with accounting systems, Microsoft Office, and other software.
• Previous experience with MAS100 or 500 accounting software a plus.
Compensation includes salary and bonus opportunity as well as generous benefits.
Apply here: https://mohenisservices.isolvedhire.com/jobs/